Report of International Yoga Day – 21st June, 2022
International Yoga Day was celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm on 21st June, 2022. Some of the activities conducted were:
- Surya namaskar was done by students and video shared with the teachers.
- Clay moulding of a few yoga poses were made by the students.
- Poster making activity was done to explain the importance and benefits of Yoga.
- Yoga logo was made by students in creative ways.
- Paper bag making activity was done in which students drew different yoga asanas/ wrote a slogan.
- Teachers too were encouraged to make a video while doing asanas at home.
- A group of students performed Surya namaskar together in the school premises.
The students participated with a lot of zeal and spread the message of benefits of yoga to their family members too.